суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

apartment jamie mikes




When youapos;re a waitress you get to see all sorts of people. The nice ones, the not so nice ones, the impatient ones, the ones that are very kind even if youapos;re new and extremely uncomfortable in the uniform you have to wear. Itapos;s amazing the amount of personalities that you meet in an eight hour shift, and considering I live in New York? There was never a dull moment.

One day I got to meet this lady that was extremely rude. On most days Iapos;d do my best to withstand it, because I had no other choice, but that particular day I was already in a bad mood because of a bad audition. I still tried to be nice, though, because I had to be and I didnapos;t want to get in trouble since being a waitress seemed to be only job I could get.

Well, surprise surprise, I got in trouble anyway. The order was cold, apparently, and she was going to "talk to my manager about the horrible service of this dump." Considering the type of diner it was I donapos;t know why she was so surprised, but I didnapos;t say that. I didnapos;t go off on her, and I didnapos;t yell. I didnapos;t even glare. I just smiled, nice and easy, and said something that made her turn almost as red as the tomato soup she had ordered.

"Awesome. Will that be all?"

Oh, the commotion she caused because of it was never ending. But, you know, looking back on it... The look on that womanapos;s face when I said that? Iapos;d say it was worth it. At least a little. It actually managed to get me in a much better mood afterwards.
apartment jamie mikes, apartment jamestown search, apartment jamestown rental ri, apartment jamestown ny rental.



Комментариев нет: