воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

frank rosenthal las vegas




Way to go with the title, right?�Real original, song title, never seen that one before. Well, lets not be so negative. How about an introduction before the world turns into shit? No, Iapos;m kidding, I wonapos;t spend all my time complaining about everything. Some things, but not everything ;)�Well, my name is Carina,� I�live in the capital of Norway, which, as probably all of you know (right?)�is Oslo. And here I live with four other girls. And now youapos;re thinking, yay, gayfest, but, no. I have a boyfriend who is working in the Norwegian air force, so yeah, he has muscles ^^ Me and myself is a major in journalism, which should mean that I am very clever, but no. I have a major loan who is only going to grow with the years, because I�pay for school from my own pocket. Or the banks pocket.. Or.. Whatever... Iapos;m 20 years old, and as most girls my age, I like to party and have a good time, but I�also read alot, and try to write some when the occasion arises and I�feel the bubbles of inspiration in my stomach (which is obsenely rare). Well, what more can I say?�Iapos;m not really as bitchy as I may seem by my writing (or maybe I should call it ranting..) on here. Iapos;m actually a very nice, kind of shy girl who has all the everyday struggles as anyone my age. I like music, I like clothes, I like movies.

Uhm, I think that was about it. Oh, and I like to feel really sorry for myself, so I�am probably going to talk alot about my problems and all my "pain" that I feel in everyday-life. So no dissing, aapos;ight?

xoxo C



amazing wok and latham ny, frank rosenthal las vegas, frank rosenthal lefty, frank rosenthall, frank rosenwein.



Комментариев нет: